There’s nothing more that i love than to make meals that are not only quick, but also delicious especially after those long and tiring days. This pizza pita ticks all the right boxes as it manages to pack a punch of flavour that will have you sorted in 20 minutes or less. With a thin, crispy pita base and a fresh basil topping, you’ll be left feeling satisfied minus that heavy, gluggy feeling after. Best of all, it only uses 5 ingredients!
- 1 pita bread
- 1 1/2 tbs tomato paste
- 3 bocconcini balls (or however much you like)
- 50g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Bunch of basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Spread the tomato paste all over the pita bread.
- Slice up the bocconcini and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Place the sliced bocconchini on the pita followed by the cherry tomatoes.
- Place in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with a bunch of fresh basil leaves.